Monday, July 21, 2014

Wedgies, Lamp Posts and Conversation

It's a beautiful day, and Madison and Wendy are stuck hanging from the flagpole by their underwear. Rather, than in pain and sorrow, they were bored. So they have a little chat about the situation.

Wendy: So, how did you get stuck with this wedgie?

Madison: I was walking over to Littlest Pet Shop, sanitizing my hands, Then I felt someone yanking my undies, and well here I am. It kind of hurt a little. What about you?

Wendy: Eh. I just hung myself here for the fun of it. It's not that bad.

4 comments:

  1. Wendy looks kind of cool when she is hanging from her underware

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy looks sexy when being hanging by her underware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy is so hot with her underwear in her ass it's so hot that I just want to hang wedgie myself with her

    ReplyDelete